Showing 1–1 of 2 results
The ‘Physique of Eros’ Dual Pendant$45.95
In ancient Greek mythology, Eros (better known as Cupid) was the god of Lust who possessed the magical ability to cause infatuation to arise in an individual. Now Eros has gifted his abilities to you through the Physique of Eros dual pendant. This uniquely handcrafted pendant exposes the details of Eros’ chiseled anatomy emobdying the essence of Cupid himself.
The true love is in the details. Eros’ chiseled torso is complete with an engraved dove and heart on his chest, an olive wreath on his abdomen and the official signature of VERCI XIII creator, William Vercetti, on his gluteus maximus. The dove is often associated with peace and love while the olive wreath is a symbol that represents victory and peace.
Give the gift of Eros to someone you lust for today. This is a limited product that can’t be found anywhere else and WILL SELL OUT!
Description & Details
– (2) 3mm Cuban Link chains
– 18″ (upper torso) & 20″ (lower torso) chains with adjustable length rings
– Reinforced lobster ring clasp
– 18k Gold / Premium 316L Stainless Steel / Black pendant(s)
– 23.5mm W x 17mm H (upper torso) / 16mm X x 17mm H (lower torso)
– Branded etching
– Water, heat and sweat resistant
– No discolouring or tarnishing
– Designed in the United States